Feb 8, 2011

Adieu! But not for long...




Baking and blogging have been so much fun and the past 1 month has been a wonderful experience for me! I'm so excited about all that is to come, out of my oven and on to this blog!

For now, I'm taking a break. Just thought I would put that on here, so it doesn't look like an abandoned project. :-)

I'm going away to a week-long meditation program. Well actually, I'll be going next week, but I will not be baking or blogging until I'm back, which is at the end of this month.

So, goodbye! Will get back soon with cakes, cookies and more!

If you are interested in knowing more about the program I'm going to, please read on...





As I mentioned before I'm going to a 7-day meditation program. It's called Samyama, offered by Isha Foundation, founded by Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev.

Isha Yoga came into my life around a couple of years back. To say that it is the best thing that has ever happened to me, is to say the very least.

There's health, there's well being, there's happiness, there's joy, bliss, ecstasy. There's all of these, it's kind of like a package deal. It comes with any yoga practice I suppose.

But what Isha Yoga has done to me, what it means to me, is beyond all of these. Often, I am questioned by many. Why Isha? Why now? Aren't you too young? Isn't it boring? How do you know it's genuine? All I can give in response is a smile. Because there are simply no words to explain what an ocean of water means to a person who has lived in thirst all their life.

I guess some things are meant to be experienced not spoken about :-)

If you would like to know more about Isha, please visit their website: here. To know more about the program I am attending, read: here.

I'll leave you with some lovely pictures for now!

Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev

Dhyanalinga Yogic Temple

Theertakund

Isha Yoga Center, Coimbatore, India
Isha Yoga Center

Isha Home School

Linga Bhairavi Devi

Img Sources: Ishafoundation.org

No comments:

Post a Comment